Hello! My name is Libby and I am the centre chef. I am a qualified chef, wife and mother to 2 boys and have a passion for fun delicious food that is healthy.
Did you know Serving fruits or vegetables in different forms, textures, and temperatures will actually help children develop a mature palate, which is more accepting to a wider variety of new foods. Training children’s tastes and appetites will help them develop a love of real food. Don’t hesitate to offer fruits and veggies fresh, frozen, dried, canned, juiced, pureed, blended, etc.
Studies have shown that children who eat the recommended amount of fruits and veggies
- Have Improved immunity
- Maintain a healthier weight
- Have better vision and skin
- Have healthier gums and teeth.
- Have more energy to play
- Have a preference for healthier food!
- Have better brain function.
- Have better sleep.
- Plus, live longer!
- it is also important they we steer clear of too much sugar, foods and excess sodium, choose wholegrains when possible and have water available throughout the day.